Microblading Eyebrows Basic Course
By Brigita Baamran
About The Course
Microblading course is 2 days weekend intensive course based on practical work. During it students work on fake (latex) skin and on real people eyebrows. The course includes eyebrow shaping, colour theory and mixing, work hygiene, skin structure and other necessary topics to start working independently once the training is completed. Therefore, no previous experience is required! After the course, 6 months me, Brigita Baamran, will help you to answer questions which rise during your work. So, my students get 6 months full support after the training too!
Students receive Brigita Baamran Permanent Make-up Certificate for Microblading Eyebrows. The course is fully accredited in the UK and you can apply for liability insurance too.
Tools and Price
During the training you will get all tools and pigments to work with so you do not need to bring your equipment or material. However, If you would like to purchase my starter kit it costs £250. Starter kit Includes 5 USA “Li” colours, 20 hand tools, 20 needles , tweezers, scissors, special eyebrow pencil and eyebrow measuring tools. All products are high quality and enough for 20 treatments. Training price is £750.
The next training 25-26th March. Location: Central London.
To register please contact me via Facebook, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 07454422456.
The course includes:
- Safety, sterilization, and sanitation (cross-contamination prevention and blood-borne pathogen control)
- Procedure room/station setup
- Topical anesthesia
- Procedure after-care
- Needle selection and usage
- Face symmetry and eyebrow drawing rules
- Advantages and disadvantages of Microblading technique
- Natural stroke patterns
- How to draw natural eyebrow shape
- Technical application of permanent cosmetics (accurate insertion, proper depth, etc.)
- Usage of microblading tool
- Strokes patterns and their practice on fake latex skin
- Color theory and color mixing (pigment mixing)
- Skin types and colors
- Client consultation
- Practice on live models (the second practise day)