Meet our team
Business Owner & Royal Master
Brigita Baamran, the business owner, is a fully qualified, insured and award winning Micropigmentation and Microblading Artist and Trainer.
Brigita is a Semi-Permanent makeup artist from 2014 and have an impressive portfolio of over 4000 clients of Permanent Make-up and Microblading treatments.
Brigita says: “In our work client’s health and safety are among top-priorities, therefore, I use only disposable needles/blades and work at a sterile Medical Clinic environment.”
- 1st Place Winner in Microblading Awards UK organised by Theresa Wild
(Category over 2 years), March 2020.
Also, Finalist during the same 2020 Awards in:
- Best Overall Permanent Makeup Artist of the year (over 2 years)
- Best permanent eyeliner technician of the year and
- Best Permanent Lip Artist of The Year
1st Place Winner in Micropigmentation UK AWARDS
Microblading Under 2 Years Category, May 2018
2nd Place Winner in Microblading Awards UK organised by Theresa Wild
(under 2 years category), March 2018
Phibrows Royal Artist Certificate, 14/11/2016
3rd Place Winner at Microblading Championship of International
PMU and Microblading Conference Europe, 02/08/2016
Education & Certificates
- 2008 – 2012 Bachelor Degree in English Philology from Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania
- In 2014, Brigita first learned permanent make-up and Microblading during Liucija Penkauskienė training.
- From 2014 until 2016, has been working together with Liucija and assisting Liucija Penkauskienė (Lithuania) who an international Permanent make-up championship’s judge.
- 2016 (February-March), Brigita has received training at Branco Babic Microblading Academy, Serbia.
- 9-10 March of 2016, Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Shaded-Eyeliner & Full 3D Lips – Master Class training with International Permanent Make-up Master Tunde Mehn, Hungary.
- 14-15 June, 2016. Masterclass of Eyebrows, Shaded Eyeliner and Lips by “Agnes Permanent” (Certificate from Feel Good company, in London, The UK.)
- 2016 VTCT Level 4 in Micropigmentation.
- 2016, ITEC Level 3 in Anatomy & Physiology.
- 2017, Masterclass of Advanced PMU techniques for Eyes, Lips and Eyebrows by Sviatoslav Ochtenash, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- 2018, The Ombre Blush Brow Training by Clarissa Stefania, Milton Keynes, the UK.
- 2018, PMU Masterclass of Shaded Eyeliner, Lips and Powder Eyebrows taught by International trainer Elena Onika, Ukraine.
- 2019, TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF). Training Provider: Enhanced Lt.
- 2020, Color Theory Webinar by Teryn Darling (“Girz Ink” Company, USA)
- October 2019 – October 2020 VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Microblading. Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 19/10/2020 VTCT Level 2 in Infection Prevention (Covid-19) for Beauty Therapy, Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 11/11/2020 VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skincare, Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 2021 Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. Taught by mycourses.org.uk, The United Kingdom
Award Winning Master and Trainer
Nora Sapi is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Make Up and Microblading Artist. She holds VTCT Level 4 (the highest qualification in PMU)
Nora has been working as a Semi-Permanent Makeup artist since 2017. She learned many different PMU techniques from Brigita such as Microblading, Micropigmentation, powder effect eyebrows. Nora also does lip blush, semi permanent eyeliners and provides all PMU treatments in our clinic.
In 2020 Nora has been selected as a Finalist in three categories, then 2nd Place Winner in Microblading and Best Overall PMU category under 2 years on Micropigmentation UK AWARDS held by Theresa Wild 2020
Education & Certificates
2017 Permanent Makeup Basic Training by Nouveau Contour in Budapest;
2018 VTCT Level 4 in Micropigmentation, The Clinical Academy, the UK;
2018 Microblading training course by Brigita Baamran, London;
2019 Ombre Powder Brows training by Brigita Baamran, London;
2019 L3 Award in Education and Training to become a Permanent makeup tutor;
2020 VTCT Level 4 in Microblading, Allen&Walden college of Beauty Therapy;
2021 L3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement in order to become Training Course Assessor.