Meet our team
Business Owner & Royal Master
Brigita Baamran, the business owner, is a fully qualified, insured and award winning Micropigmentation and Microblading Artist and Trainer.
Brigita is a Semi-Permanent makeup artist from 2014 and have an impressive portfolio of over 4000 clients of Permanent Make-up and Microblading treatments.
Brigita says: “In our work client’s health and safety are among top-priorities, therefore, I use only disposable needles/blades and work at a sterile Medical Clinic environment.”
- 1st Place Winner in Microblading Awards UK organised by Theresa Wild
(Category over 2 years), March 2020.
Also, Finalist during the same 2020 Awards in:
- Best Overall Permanent Makeup Artist of the year (over 2 years)
- Best permanent eyeliner technician of the year and
- Best Permanent Lip Artist of The Year
1st Place Winner in Micropigmentation UK AWARDS
Microblading Under 2 Years Category, May 2018
2nd Place Winner in Microblading Awards UK organised by Theresa Wild
(under 2 years category), March 2018
Phibrows Royal Artist Certificate, 14/11/2016
3rd Place Winner at Microblading Championship of International
PMU and Microblading Conference Europe, 02/08/2016
Education & Certificates
- 2008 – 2012 Bachelor Degree in English Philology from Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania
- In 2014, Brigita first learned permanent make-up and Microblading during Liucija Penkauskienė training.
- From 2014 until 2016, has been working together with Liucija and assisting Liucija Penkauskienė (Lithuania) who an international Permanent make-up championship’s judge.
- 2016 (February-March), Brigita has received training at Branco Babic Microblading Academy, Serbia.
- 9-10 March of 2016, Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Shaded-Eyeliner & Full 3D Lips – Master Class training with International Permanent Make-up Master Tunde Mehn, Hungary.
- 14-15 June, 2016. Masterclass of Eyebrows, Shaded Eyeliner and Lips by “Agnes Permanent” (Certificate from Feel Good company, in London, The UK.)
- 2016 VTCT Level 4 in Micropigmentation.
- 2016, ITEC Level 3 in Anatomy & Physiology.
- 2017, Masterclass of Advanced PMU techniques for Eyes, Lips and Eyebrows by Sviatoslav Ochtenash, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- 2018, The Ombre Blush Brow Training by Clarissa Stefania, Milton Keynes, the UK.
- 2018, PMU Masterclass of Shaded Eyeliner, Lips and Powder Eyebrows taught by International trainer Elena Onika, Ukraine.
- 2019, TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF). Training Provider: Enhanced Lt.
- 2020, Color Theory Webinar by Teryn Darling (“Girz Ink” Company, USA)
- October 2019 – October 2020 VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Microblading. Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 19/10/2020 VTCT Level 2 in Infection Prevention (Covid-19) for Beauty Therapy, Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 11/11/2020 VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skincare, Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 2021 Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. Taught by mycourses.org.uk, The United Kingdom
A Fully Qualified Permanent Makeup and Microblading Master
Education & Certificates
- 2021 Certificate of Completion of Brigita Baamran Permanent Makeup Microblading Training Course
- 2021 Has successfully completed a training course and is qualified in the professional application of individual eyelash extensions.
- 2021 Has successfully completed “Brigita Baamran Permanent Make Up – Ombre Brows Micropigmentation” training course that involves eyebrows ombre semi-permanent makeup technique using electronic devie (permanent makeup machine).