Meet our team
Business Owner & Royal Master
Brigita Baamran, the business owner, is a fully qualified, insured and award winning Micropigmentation and Microblading Artist and Trainer.
Brigita is a Semi-Permanent makeup artist from 2014 and have an impressive portfolio of over 4000 clients of Permanent Make-up and Microblading treatments.
Brigita says: “In our work client’s health and safety are among top-priorities, therefore, I use only disposable needles/blades and work at a sterile Medical Clinic environment.”
- 1st Place Winner in Microblading Awards UK organised by Theresa Wild
(Category over 2 years), March 2020.
Also, Finalist during the same 2020 Awards in:
- Best Overall Permanent Makeup Artist of the year (over 2 years)
- Best permanent eyeliner technician of the year and
- Best Permanent Lip Artist of The Year
1st Place Winner in Micropigmentation UK AWARDS
Microblading Under 2 Years Category, May 2018
2nd Place Winner in Microblading Awards UK organised by Theresa Wild
(under 2 years category), March 2018
Phibrows Royal Artist Certificate, 14/11/2016
3rd Place Winner at Microblading Championship of International
PMU and Microblading Conference Europe, 02/08/2016
Education & Certificates
- 2008 – 2012 Bachelor Degree in English Philology from Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania
- In 2014, Brigita first learned permanent make-up and Microblading during Liucija Penkauskienė training.
- From 2014 until 2016, has been working together with Liucija and assisting Liucija Penkauskienė (Lithuania) who an international Permanent make-up championship’s judge.
- 2016 (February-March), Brigita has received training at Branco Babic Microblading Academy, Serbia.
- 9-10 March of 2016, Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Shaded-Eyeliner & Full 3D Lips – Master Class training with International Permanent Make-up Master Tunde Mehn, Hungary.
- 14-15 June, 2016. Masterclass of Eyebrows, Shaded Eyeliner and Lips by “Agnes Permanent” (Certificate from Feel Good company, in London, The UK.)
- 2016 VTCT Level 4 in Micropigmentation.
- 2016, ITEC Level 3 in Anatomy & Physiology.
- 2017, Masterclass of Advanced PMU techniques for Eyes, Lips and Eyebrows by Sviatoslav Ochtenash, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- 2018, The Ombre Blush Brow Training by Clarissa Stefania, Milton Keynes, the UK.
- 2018, PMU Masterclass of Shaded Eyeliner, Lips and Powder Eyebrows taught by International trainer Elena Onika, Ukraine.
- 2019, TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF). Training Provider: Enhanced Lt.
- 2020, Color Theory Webinar by Teryn Darling (“Girz Ink” Company, USA)
- October 2019 – October 2020 VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Microblading. Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 19/10/2020 VTCT Level 2 in Infection Prevention (Covid-19) for Beauty Therapy, Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 11/11/2020 VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skincare, Allen and Walden Kent Beauty College, The United Kingdom
- 2021 Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. Taught by mycourses.org.uk, The United Kingdom
A Fully Qualified Permanent Makeup and Microblading Master
Education & Certificates
- 2021 Certificate of Completion of Brigita Baamran Permanent Makeup Microblading Training Course
- 2021 Has successfully completed a training course and is qualified in the professional application of individual eyelash extensions.
- 2021 Has successfully completed “Brigita Baamran Permanent Make Up – Ombre Brows Micropigmentation” training course that involves eyebrows ombre semi-permanent makeup technique using electronic devie (permanent makeup machine).
is a lash artist and permanent make up artist
She has been lashing since 2020 and has received multiple awards in both lash extensions and lash lift in live and online competitions. She specialises in natural Classic lashes, Hybrid lashes, and lash lift. Also very experienced with asian eyes. She obtained a qualification for VTCT Level 4 in Micropigmentation in 2022. Fully trained by Brigita.
- Lash Social 2020 – 3rd place in Classic category (Under 3 years)
- Lash Master Evolution 2020 – 1st place in Classic category (Under 2 years)
- Opal Lash Games 2021 – 2nd place in Classic category (Under 2 years)
- Olympia Beauty 2021 – 2nd place in Classic category (Pro level)
- Olympia Beauty 2021 – 2nd place in Lash Lift category (Under 2 years)
- Opal Lash Games 2022 – 1st place in Classic category (Expert level)
- Opal Lash Games 2022 – 2nd place in Lash Lift category (Under 2 years)
- Opal Lash Games 2022 – Special award from Judge Sarah Jonshon for Lash Lift
- Pro Championship UK 2022 – 3rd place in Classic category (Pro level)
- Classic extensions 2020
- Lash lift and Brow lamination 2021
- VTCT Level 3 in Anatomy & Physiology 2022
- VTCT Level 4 in Micropigmentation 2022